Software that can be used to edit webcam images
- Category Webcam
- Program license Trial version
- Version 8
- Size 1.09 MB
- Works under: Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 / Windows XP / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista
- Program available in English
- Program by CyberLink Corp.
Get a little more from your web cam experience by using CyberLink YouCam.
This is a fun program to use if you enjoy chatting with others with your camera online. It's pretty much an upgrade to the current webcam system. The images are brighter and clearer, making it easier to see the person you're talking to instead of struggling to see the person on the other side of the camera.
There is a list of tools on the left side of the camera screen that gives you ways to edit the camera images while you're chatting. You can also edit images that have been taken with the webcam. You can add some odd effects to your chat screens and pictures, such as larger eyes or brilliant smiles. You can also change the colors of some of the items in the images, such as the clothing, eyes or hair. There is also an option to add details to the images that aren't there, such as hearts or flowers.
CyberLink YouCam is a program that is ideal for those who like to have fun while they are talking to others or who like to play around with the pictures that are taken. It's for the novice as well as the person who spends hours a day editing images. Aside from editing the pictures and videos that you take, you can also spice up some of the PowerPoint presentations that you create.
While you're chatting with someone, you can turn yourself into almost anything that you want, such as Santa or a monster. Another feature of the program is that you can turn the camera into a security system for the home.
- Numerous editing tools for pictures and videos
- Works with various images and presentations
- Change the background of the image or chat scene
- Some editing tools look very fake
- Some tools only work best on a tablet or mobile device